SketchZeppelinSketchZeppelin

Heh not bad

liked the ending.

Facebook Twitter Facebook Twitter

Ah i enjoy this

Funny as hell but i seem to remeber a version where it just ends with the little guy looking around unsure of what to do next. Don't get me wrong the new end is funny but i would have had it as an extra scene or somthing. But thats just my opion. Its still a great short none the less. Keep it up.

Left4lol:Survive This Left4lol:Survive This

You win at everything!

The hunter jumping Zoe to the 2001 theme was my fav but i also gotta give you props for the Timewarp. The rest was funny too.

Bowser's Pit Bowser's Pit

Lets see the hits

Segaslave had some good points for you but one thing i wanted to point out that i think would help alot, You almost never see any of the characters get hit. the camera will pan to who ever is attacking and then when it pans back to the other character they're already down. it lessens the action and in some cases makes the animation hard to follow. We need to see the attack connect, need to see the character react to getting hit and then see them go down.

Good effort though. Keep it up

WGJ4K: Game Chat WGJ4K: Game Chat

good animation...better jokes would be nice

I thought the animation was great, and i like that you got raptor and harry to voice but you need better jokes. Saying they suck and then 10 seconds of dead air isn't funny. The metal gear joke in the middle was kinda funny and i like that your short has fake commericals.

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

cool

intresting turn of events. I hope you actually make somthing of this because it really is the best thing i've ever seen on newgrounds.

Girlchan in Paradise Ep2 Girlchan in Paradise Ep2

you do your job too well

i don't like this as much as your other vids mainly because you do too good a job of recreating the suckyness that most animes are. It's very insightful and often humorous but at the end of the day it's like watching everything thats bad in an anime in concetrated form (which i get was your point). Good to have on hand for a "what not to do" vid but it's hard to watch without cringing. Your animation is still awsome and the idea behind it is very clever it's just not as funny as it is ackward to me. but still it's nice to see your work, keep it up.

oh i also like how the title character has nothing to do with the story and is simply a pair of tits to look at.

Ninja Vs Samurai Ninja Vs Samurai

I enjoyed this

good animation. the artwork could use a little polish but the timing, music and story was spot on. I especially like how the fight was a draw. Of course if the ninja was more worried about killing and less about being a dick than he may have one that one.

: Zip Codes : : Zip Codes :

this actually happened to me

i kid you not i actually had this exchange at a starbucks and i haven't been back since

Street Fighter 2 Turbo V2 Street Fighter 2 Turbo V2

cool in concept

not to sound like a jerk but the most intresting part was the ending credits when the upgraged characters we're wooping up on the cursor. It was kinda a new spin on the animator versus animation thing.

I loved the idea of the cursor going in and changing the fight and upgrading the fighters but the actual fight betwenn ryu and vega (or barlog depending on your country) was kinda lame.

keep working with the concept though, i think your on to somthing

Pkmn2 responds:

Thank you.
Everybody has its own favourite so it's ok! =D

Oh it's vega for me too! (Europe)