SketchZeppelinSketchZeppelin

Heh not bad

liked the ending.

Facebook Twitter Facebook Twitter

Ah i enjoy this

Funny as hell but i seem to remeber a version where it just ends with the little guy looking around unsure of what to do next. Don't get me wrong the new end is funny but i would have had it as an extra scene or somthing. But thats just my opion. Its still a great short none the less. Keep it up.

Left4lol:Survive This Left4lol:Survive This

You win at everything!

The hunter jumping Zoe to the 2001 theme was my fav but i also gotta give you props for the Timewarp. The rest was funny too.

Animal Puncher Animal Puncher

...intressting?

I don't know what spurred you to do this but its intresting. The story has the making of a indy film...not nessacarily a good one. The controls were over complicated and didn't feel very responsive but the game its self isn't too demanding. the old school retro graphics i think helped create a very bizzare mood and you had some intresting variety like eating dinner without your folks seeing your hands or the dream sequnce we're high lights. I gave you a 5 out of 10 because the game play is crap and the premise seems like its just shock value but the way you presented the story was kinda intresting.

Road of the Dead Road of the Dead

Now thats what i'm talking about!!!!

Goddamn that was fun. This is the kinda game that i would have spent dozen's of quarters on in the arcade back in the day. Its fun its exciting. the upgrades give it a sence of pacing. its hard but not impossible. But what really makes it stand out is the atmosphere created by the radio chater. You really get a sense of being in a situation that is quickly going out of hand. My only complaint (and its a small one) is that i never used the horn. So it seem'd like a waste of money. perception also isn't too useful until you have it fully upgraded. I'd really like to see this game with a bigger budget. Mabey as an xbox arcade game. Good job.

Rubble Trouble New York Rubble Trouble New York

Looks good but frustrating

I love the visuals to this game. the graphics are nice and the overall style ties in well. I'm less of a fan of the gameplay.

Alot of the puzzles are either needlessly frustrating and/or feel like they're won by luck rather than planning. The physics are a little wonkey, like blocks sticking when you know they should fall and the like. Also using the helicopter based tools is like pulling teeth. I can't count how many times i failed because i couldn't control the helicoptor for more than 2 seconds.

You have a good start. you just need to work on the tools some more and test play the levels a bit.

-Dark dreams- -Dark dreams-

great job

most drum and bass music i hear is very similar and usally the drum and bass part drowns out what ever other layers of music the artist might have added. this track falls into niether trap. The beat is different and i can actually hear the other layers, and what do you know? They actaully enhance the track. great job.

escape the city escape the city

slow chill

ah nice and relaxing man. the kinda thing you'd listen to while driving in the city at night.

AL-3B-D responds:

remeber that this is a sound track to a live game i wrote some years ago. we never played it but it should have contained alot of night driving in order to "escape the city" so im glad u got the feeling!

(ST) BEnny Hil loOlOolOLOo (ST) BEnny Hil loOlOolOLOo

bahahahah

If you were to list songs that would sound better with a beat i never in a million years would have thought this would be one of them...go figure. The swearing at the end was a little random but didn't take away from the song.

StereoTactik responds: